I master audio tracks to suit both CD and digital download releases catering for all different types of file formats required including ISRC coding and DDPi for CD replication.
£30 per track.
£25 per track for four or more tracks.
£5 per track for additional versions such as radio edits and no vocal instrumentals (under the assumption the same settings can be used as for the original version. If not, it is treated as an additional track).
1. Get in touch; see if we want to work together.
2. Read through the PRE-MASTERING section and fill in the MASTERING FORM and return it.
3. Get the track(s) to me; either by hand or via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
4. I'll listen to the mix(es). If it's a situation where the mix can be re-visited I may possibly give feedback making a suggestion or two for things to be tweaked.
5. I'll master the track(s) to the specs determined on your returned MASTERING FORM.